Office Manager/Front desk Receptionist
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Managing the reception area to ensure effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally.
- Maintaining professional image of the agency and themselves at all time.
- Receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately.
- Directing visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Scheduling meetings and appointments within the office.
- Organizing the office layout and ordering stationery and equipment.
- Maintaining the overall office condition thereby ensuring cleanliness at all times as well as making necessary arrangements for needed repairs/maintenance.
- Liaising with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary.
- Ensuring that all items/services provided are invoiced and paid on time.
- Provision of general support to visitors.
- Addressing employees queries regarding office management issues.
- Liaising with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
- Receiving, sorting and distribution of daily mail/deliveries
- Performing other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing.
- Answering, screening and forwarding incoming phone calls.
- Ensuring reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Providing basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Maintaining security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintaining technical knowledge of one’s position to promote growth within the company
- Planning in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences.
- Receiving and logging in payroll timesheets as well as onward delivery to the appropriate department.
- Liaising with support coordination agencies, the county and State departments to ensure efficient communication as well as mutually beneficial relationship with the agency.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum education requirement of high school diploma.
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Stress tolerance
- Pleasant personality
Job Type: Full-time