Site Supervisor-Residential Program
Direct supervision of Direct Support Professionals working with Adults with Intellectual Disability/Autism in a Chapter 6400 regulated Home. Supervision includes staff schedules, disciplines, Individuals appointments, Community activities as well as the overall well-being, health and safety of the Individuals (Adults with Intellectual Disability/Autism) living in the home. Must have a working knowledge of the 6400 regulations. Ability to complete and confirm required documentation to verify service delivery, and performance of the assigned staff as required. Assist with staff training and monitoring the daily activities of the Individuals’ homes.
• Abide by established policies and procedures of the Agency, County, and State.
• Offers direction and supervision for compliance to direct support professionals.
• Anticipates crisis situations effectively using knowledge of individual likes, dislikes, stressors, and communication style.
• Assure individuals have a comfortable, clean, orderly, properly stocked and safe environment, which includes food shopping.
• Attend and participate in all required training sessions according to agency requirements.
• Complete required paperwork in a timely manner, i.e. individual documentation, staff counseling.
• Coordinates and reviews individuals’ logs and ensures that they are kept accurate and up-to-date.
• Communicate and/or attends treatment team meetings to plan individuals’ programs and review progress.
• Effectively communicates with residential staff, case managers and families in a timely manner
• Evaluates and appropriately acts in emergency situations; assists as needed.
• Provides supervision to staff (both positive and constructive). Accept appropriate feedback in good faith and in a professional, courteous, and respective manner.
• Ensures that programmatic and behavioral routines are followed as established; follows established procedures when making changes.
• Review program books in the individual’s home, making staff aware of its content.
• Monitors the quality and completion of all paperwork to and from staff.
• Participation in the implementation of individual support plans as well as the coordination of training of the support plan.
• Remains aware of behavioral and/or medical status of individuals; notifies appropriate authorities.
• Assist in psychiatric appointments of individuals assigned. • Responds immediately to crisis situations such as accidents, aggressive behaviors, illness, seizures, etc. of individuals assigned.
• Stays informed of and monitors compliance with the daily medical and nutritional needs of each individual assigned.
• Other duties as assigned.
At least 3 years of experience working in a Residential Program. Previous Residential Supervisor experience with Adults with Intellectual Disabilities living in a Chapter 6400 regulated Home preferred. College degree preferred but not required. You must have unrestricted access to a private automobile for site visits, meetings, site emergencies etc. as required for the position.
New prospective employees must include the consent form with the Child Abuse Clearance.
This will allow a copy of the report to be sent to our Office.
A $10 money order must be included.
Please send resume to email@example.com
Job seekers are encouraged to attend an open house to learn about Casmir Care and the individuals we serve.