Director of Programs
The Director of Programs at Casmir Care Services will develop, implement and monitor procedures to meet agency policies and contract management including the preparation of comprehensive reports for funding sources. This professional shall embrace and embody the mission, vision, guiding principles and the organizational goals of Casmir Care Services. The programs that will come under the supervision of the Director of Programs include the Home and Community Based Services Programs as well as the Chapter 6400 Community Homes Residential Program of the agency.
- Oversee the Home and Community Based Services Program and Chapter 6400 Community Homes for Indidivudlas with Intellectual Disabilities.
- Provide input for budget development; manage and implement program budgets; ensure programs stay within allocated budget; follow policies and procedures for procurement; ensure financial records are complete, thorough and submitted in a timely manner; complete audits of programs and consumer finances to ensure funds are safeguarded.
- Be an effective member of the multi-disciplinary team by being able to problem solve issues with Individuals, families and Supports Coordination Agencies. Experience working with/ relating with Supports Coordination agencies essential.
- Arrange for, as well as facilitate staff development, education and training activities to meet the need of the overall agency.
- Good knowledge of 55 PA Code Chapters 51 and Chapters 52 regulations, Chapter 6400 regulations highly essential.
- Ensure adherence to PA Department of Human Services’ (DHS) Office of Developmental Programs (ODP), Office of Long Term Living (OLTL) and Bureau of Autism Services Provider regulations.
- Ensure the highest quality of care for the Individuals supported.
- Oversee the Individual referral/ assessment/intake process to ensure that a broad and needed range of services are matched with the identified need in the community.
- Implement approved procedural and operating practices for all services in keeping with legal, regulatory and contractual requirements.
- The Director of Programs will be expected to grow the overall Individual base of the agency by employing good networking, communication and knowledge skills. Knowledge of the PA Intellectual Disability, Autism and Office of Long Term Living System is important.
- Master’s degree in the Human Services field strongly desired.
- Minimum of 3-5 years in the Human Services [preferably Home and Community Based and 6400 regulated Residential Services] with supervisory/managerial responsibilities.
- Must be flexible to meet Individual and Program’s needs
- Must have a valid driver’s license; good driving record and access to a reliable vehicle to attend trainings, meeting and networking events.
- Must have the ability to obtain clearances as defined by regulations.
How to apply
Interested candidates may send their resume to email@example.com.
Trackback from your site.